We received a complimentary one night stay at the Nickelodeon Suites Resort where my kids had an amazing time meeting the Nick characters and enjoying the water parks. All opinions are sincere and are my own.
Nickelodeon Suites Resort is the only resort of its kind in the US. Combining colorful Kid Suites, entertainment, awesome pool complexes, character breakfasts and fun shows the Nick Hotel is much more than a place to stay. We recently enjoyed a 4-day vacation in Orlando and ended our trip with a one-night stay at the Nick Hotel. We really had the slime of our lives. Even though it rained a lot my kids didn’t run out of things to keep them entertained and did not want to leave.
There was so much to do and my children just loved every minute of it form the awesome pool complexes filled with slides and flumes to the 4D movies and character meet and greets.
My husband and I really enjoyed having everything on site and not having to leave the hotel for any reason. Traveling with children to Orlando and hitting the parks can be exhausting and expensive and staying at the Nick Hotel was a welcomed change as we where able to relax and enjoy lots of fun activities and shows for less and then we only had to get on the elevator to get to our room where we could rest and recharge our batteries. All of this for less than we would have paid for park tickets.
These are just some of the reasons why we all agreed that staying at the Nick Hotel was a great option for our family:
- The Nick Hotel was made with kids in mind, from the fun rooms decorated with your child’s favorite Nick characters to the beautiful lake with character fountains and beautiful swans, my children found
- The Nick Hotel has something for everyone. From water slides and toddler water parks to sliming shows, 4D movies and characters meet and greets your kids will have a good time and be able to choose from a wide array of options .
- Save on parking and gas by taking the free shuttles to the parks. The Nick Hotel is conveniently located close to all the parks and offers free shuttle service to to Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios & Animal Kingdom.
- Prepare meals in the room and save. One bedroom and two bedroom suites all include a kitchen area with a microwave and small fridge which means you can save some money by preparing your own meals instead spending on restaurants.
- Lots of free entertainment options. Meet Dora, Sponge Bob’s friends or a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle at The Mall, attend the Double Dare LIVE! Show and Dora’s Friendship Fiesta or have an exciting afternoon in one the two water parks where you can also enjoy the Nick Live Poolside entertainment where someone is bound to get slimed! All of these activities are included with your stay.
- Add more entertainment to your stay. There are also many options that you can add to your Nickelodeon experience like 4D movies, private family slimings or enjoying a character breakfast. You decide how much or how little activities you add and can tailor your choices to your family’s preferences.
- Save on tickets to SeaWorld. For a limited time, book your SeaWorld vacation packages with Nickelodeon Suites Resort and receive a FREE child’s (ages 3-9) admission to SeaWorld with each paid adult admission! Add Aquatica to the reservation and kids can visit for free there as well!
- Nick After Dark lets you enjoy a kid-free night on the town. Leave the kids in a safe, supervised environment so you can have some grown up time and enjoy a show or a night out on the town. This service does have an additional charge.
My 5 year old son loved the slides, he could have spend all day in the pool complex, and he really enjoyed the entertainment and watching people get slimed right there from the pool.
Double Dare LIVE! was another one of his favorite things while we where at the Nick Hotel, he was cheering and laughing so hard he almost fell off his chair.
My daughter was very excited to meet all of the Nick Characters and there where so many opportunities for this from chances to take pictures with them at The Mall, the Nick Hotel’s hub for dining and entertainment, to attending Dora’s Friendship Fiesta where she got to dance along with Dora, Boots, Diego and Milli and Geo from Team Umizoomi.
You can check out everything that the Nickelodeon Suites Resort has to offer by visiting the Nick Hotel website. Like their the Nick Hotel Facebook page to stay up to date on their latest offers and events. You can also follow then on Twitter @NickHotel.
Follow 365 Things to Do In Southwest Florida on Facebook for the best travel ideas, events and attractions for the whole family.