Paula is a freelance writer, translator & marketer. She started her writing & publishing career as the editor of Bebé y Mamá, the first parenting magazine in Guatemala. She is the founder of www.GrowingUpBilingual.com and www.365thingsswfl.com and writes articles in Spanish and English for both magazines and the web on subjects ranging from travel and food to parenting and bilingualism. She enjoys traveling, good food and is always in search of new things to do and in Southwest Florida.
Most commented posts
- 7 Day Caribbean Cruise GIVEAWAY for our 365 Things To Do In SWFL Readers! — 46 comments
- Family Fun in Paradise at South Seas Island Resort — 39 comments
- Dunkin’ Donuts New Menu Items, Free Donuts and $10 Gift Card Giveaway! — 38 comments
- Win a 4 Pack of Tickets to Disney on Ice Rocking Ever After At Germain Arena! — 38 comments
- Sanibel Sea School: Teaching Kids to Fall In Love With the Ocean — 35 comments