Name: Jessica Hehir
Date registered: 28 March, 2013
Jessica Hehir is a former broadcast journalist who found her calling in motherhood. Jessica has worked in all aspects of both broadcast and print journalism in Ireland and across the U.S. Jessica writes for several publications in Southwest Florida on topics ranging from parenting to business to health and beauty. She is now using her writing skills to blog about her adventures in motherhood. Jessica enjoys spending time in the kitchen with her children, running long distance and dinning out with her husband. She is always looking for opportunities to put her writing and party planning skills to good use in the business world as she work over time to create sweet childhood memories for her three young daughters. They inspired her new blog, www.sugarandthespice.org.
- National Estuaries Day at Rookery Bay – Free Admission! — 25 September, 2013
- 5th Annual Brazilian Day Festival in Fort Myers — 27 August, 2013
- Celebrating 5 Years of the Arts at the Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center — 25 August, 2013
- 4th Annual Golden Baby Shoe Awards — 13 August, 2013
- Dishcrawl is Coming to Cape Coral — 8 August, 2013